IQAC of SDUAHER was reconstituted on 12th April 2016 following the NAAC accreditation of the university in the first cycle on 16th November 2015. The IQAC structure aims to bring about stakeholder involvement at all university levels and departments to ensure the sustenance of quality and enhancement. The IQAC is constituted of administrators, deans, principals, directors, administrative heads of units, and nominees from society, alumni, and industry. The university IQAC meets every quarterly for deliberating on quality developmental issues related to academics, research, and administration and escalating suggestions to the departments and university.
The Department of Allied Health Sciences conducts the following courses under the Faculty of Allied Health Sciences after obtaining academic and administrative approval from the Board of studies, academic council, and Board of Management of The Academy.
To ensure quality culture through institutionalizing and internalizing of all the initiatives undertaken with internal and external support
(As per NAAC Guidelines)
- To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institutions of higher education or units thereof, or specific academic programs or projects;
- To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research in higher education institutions;
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy, and innovations in higher education;
- To undertake quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programs
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion, and sustenance.
UNIVERSITY IQAC OBJECTIVES
- To review the proceedings of various committees, boards, and departments to identify the quality issues in teaching, learning, evaluation, and research and to facilitate its discussion in relevant bodies for quality enhancement.
- To facilitate actions based on the feedback obtained from students, parents, and other stakeholders to improve the quality of teaching, learning, evaluation, and student support.
- To develop attainable benchmarks for academics, research, and administrative activities.
- To conduct quality enhancement activities through workshops, seminars, and discussions periodically for all stakeholders.
- To document all information pertinent to the generation of AQAR and ensure accurate updated information is disseminated. To document all information pertinent to the generation of AQAR and ensure accurate updated information is disseminated.
- To generate and implement good practices at university, college, and departmental levels.
- To evaluate the outcomes of the academic, research, health care services, and administrative activities of the university and facilitate its inclusion in their planning.
|Reconstitution of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)|
|Member’s Name||Member’s Designation|
|I||Prof.G.Pradeep Kumar||Vice-Chancellor, SDUAHER|
|II||Senior Administrative Officer’s Cadre|
|Dr.K.N.V.Prasad||Registrar, SDUAHER & I/c Criterion-VI, IQAC|
|Dr.P.N.Sreeramulu||Principal, Dean, Faculty of Medicine, SDUAHER|
|Dr.C.D. Dayanand||Dean, Faculty of AH&BS, SDUAHER|
|Dr.Sarala.N||Director Academics, SDUAHER & I/c Criterion-I, IQAC|
|Dr.Vasanth Kumar.S||Controller of Examinations, SDUAHER|
|DR.S.R. Sheela||Medical Superintendent, RLJH&RC|
|Mr.Udaykumar Shetty||Chief Finance Officer, SDUAHER|
|Mr.K. Balachandar||Vice President, HRA, SDUAHER|
|Dr.Vinutha Shankar||Prof. & HoD of Physiology, SDUMC & I/c Criterion-II, IQAC|
|Dr.K.N.Shashidhar||Director R&D, SDUAHER & I/ c Criterios-III, IQAC|
|Dr.Suresh T N||Prof. of Pathology, SDUMC, Director, CDLS &
I/c Criterion-VII, IQAC
|Dr.Raveesha.A||Prof. & HoD of General Medicine, SDUMC|
|Dr.Sridevi.N.S||Prof. & HoD of Anatomy, SDUMC, Director
-Student Welfare, SDUAHER & I/ c Criterios-V, IQAC
|Dr. Arun.H.S||Prof. & HoD of Orthopedics, SDUMC|
|Dr.Aravind Natarajan||Prof. & HoD of Microbiology, SDUMC|
|Dr.Prabhakar.K||Prof. of Medicine & I/c Criterion-IV, IQAC|
|Dr.H.Sarulatha||Prof. & HoD of Physiotherapy, SDUAHER|
|IV||Members from Management||Mr.J.Rajendra,
Director (A & F), SDUET, Kolar
|V||Nominees from employers/Industrialist/Stakeholders||Dr.Sujay Prasad, Neuburg Anand Diagnostic Laboratory, Bangalore|
Nominees from local Society
Student and Alumni
Dean, College of Horticulture, Kolar
Dr.D.K.Ramesh, Surgeon, SNR Hospital, Kolar, (Alumnus)
Dr. Panaah Shetty, (PG Medical Student, 2nd year)
Mr.Bhuvaneshwar Yadav (Ph.D. Scholar)
Mr. Suryakanth Sharma (UG Medical Student, 6th Term)
Mr.Darshan N V (AH&BS, MLT, Student, 2nd year)
|VII||Director of IQAC/Coordinator||Dr.M.L.Harendra Kumar
Professor of Pathology, SDUMC
|Deputy Coordinators||Dr.Asha.B, Professor of Pharmacology, SDUMC
Dr.Hemalatha.A Professor of Pathology, SDUMC
Professor of Pathology
Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research